Semi OT - Cat detection/repellant device

I didn't check to see if there's enough there to make one of these, because electic stuff to me is pretty much of a mystery.

Sounds like it could be very handy if you either needed more pushsticks, or if you had enough pshsticks.

JOAT If you're not making a rocket, it ain't rocket science.

Reply to
J T

Looks like JOAT has been perusing makezine.com lately. A great website.

Reply to
Jester

Wed, Nov 8, 2006, 12:22pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Jester) doth claimeth: Looks like JOAT has been perusing makezine.com lately. A great website.

Nope, linked to it from another site.

JOAT Want cheap gas? Pull my finger.

Reply to
J T

Hmm, thats interesting, a few of your last posts with links have also been seen on Make. Like minded people I suppose, the links on Make are also user contributed. Thanks as always for the links. Jesse

Reply to
Jester