Selling woodworking tools in Northern Virginia?

Does anyone have suggestions for selling woodworking tools (tablesaw, bandsaw, jointer, drill press, etc) in the Northern Virginia area? I don't want to have to deal with trying to ship this stuff so I need to sell locally. The only options I see are ebay with local pickup and the local classifieds. I have a new baby and lost my workspace so the entire workshop is up for sale. If anyone is local and may have an interest, please send me a private email for details.

thanks.

- John

Reply to
John Allen

Do you have a dust collector and planer for sale? Im near Winchester VA and I can travel.

Jim

Reply to
James D Kountz

what type of Bandsaw, I am close enough to you

Reply to
A.I.

Earlier this year I posted a message in the wreck for tools for sale in Falls Church. I had a few inquiries via email, and ended up selling my drill press to someone that way.

The rest of the stuff I had for sale were benchtop and hand tools, and I sold those at a yard sale. They sold as fast as I could bring them out.

You could also try a FREE ad in the Washington City Paper. You can have

1 free "for sale" ad each week.

-Jeff

John Allen wrote:

Reply to
Jeff Buck

Should have posted a few weeks back. I'm in Northern VA and just bought all those things new to fill my shop.

Reply to
Sammy