Scroll Saw Questions??

Just starting out with a Sears single speed SS Takes 5 " pin end type blades do any COs make a spiral blade with pins?I haven't seen any around also any links to web sites with free Patterns and other info would be greatly appreciated. Tanks in advance QLTY

Reply to
John

Look here, on the left you will see the Olson Blades,

can look on my Links...
and Welbecks stock blades. Probably Lee Valley...

Depends on where you are to get the best source...

Reply to
WillR

I am not sure of your model but I know my Sears SS take both types of blades and with the small fret work I do I rarely use the pin type blades. Check your manual.

Reply to
Lance Anderson