Score!

Was at the local Woodcraft today. As I was walking out, I saw a sign
for a sale on butcher block slabs. Reading a bit further, they had 60
x 30 x 1-1/2 walnut or cherry slabs for $199. THey were $799. I knew
I'd be kicking myself for a long time if I didn't get at least one. On
the way home, I was thinking maybe I should have grabbed a second
(walnut).
Reply to
krw
>Was at the local Woodcraft today. As I was walking out, I saw a sign >for a sale on butcher block slabs. Reading a bit further, they had 60 >x 30 x 1-1/2 walnut or cherry slabs for $199. THey were $799. I knew >I'd be kicking myself for a long time if I didn't get at least one. On >the way home, I was thinking maybe I should have grabbed a second >(walnut).
Reply to
krw
Mais, cut the 60 L in half if you want 2, and they be like half price yet again. Aye?
Sonny
Reply to
Sonny
On Sat, 26 Sep 2020 20:47:20 -0700 (PDT), Sonny snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:
Of I could resaw it on my 60" bandsaw, Aye?
Reply to
krw

Site Timeline Threads