Score!

Was at the local Woodcraft today. As I was walking out, I saw a sign for a sale on butcher block slabs. Reading a bit further, they had 60 x 30 x 1-1/2 walnut or cherry slabs for $199. THey were $799. I knew I'd be kicking myself for a long time if I didn't get at least one. On the way home, I was thinking maybe I should have grabbed a second (walnut).

Reply to
krw

Mais, cut the 60 L in half if you want 2, and they be like half price yet again. Aye?

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Of I could resaw it on my 60" bandsaw, Aye?

Reply to
krw

Good for you. I have no idea what I'd do with one but yes, I'd have walked out with one.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Very Cool!!!

Reply to
Leon

The traditional response in this group to a score is "you suck!"

Reply to
Just Wondering

Sorry, I'm a newby.

Joind this group around 1999.