Observation....

Got a Woodcraft flier in the mail today. Maybe they have some decent one-handed clamps. I need some.

Front page has a Rikon air cleaner on sale for $130, interesting, but discovered Rikon discontinued this item and Woodcraft has sold out.

Thumbed through the flier.... "Laguna sale prices good 9/4-9/8. Jet sale prices good 9/11-9/21. Other sale prices good 9/1-9/30, 2020."

Actually, I was looking for an excuse to go shopping, rather than mowing my lawn.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

And you trust voting by mail? ;-)

Look at the date on the flier. I got that one (I think that one) the middle of last month.

My local Woodcraft had the air cleaner in stock (a pile of them). I don't think that's a very good one anyway. I was thinking about buying a second but, IIRC it got panned pretty badly in the ratings. Maybe that's why it's been discontinued.

Reply to
krw