Sawyer needed in Livingston Co. MI

Does anyone out there saw lumber in or around Livingston Co. MI?

I have approx 400-500 bd. feet of White oak in three 8' sections I need slabed and dried.

Also, what should I expect to pay for this?

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Don't know about you in "da Mitten," but UP here we ask any hauler. They know who's sawing.

Hobby mill types saw cheapest. I give $250 MBF if I deliver, less if I help load. Drying your responsibility.

and a request should turn up owners near you if your fingers fail.

Reply to
George

Reply to
Rick Samuel

Rick:

54 years! You would not recognize the place. I moved to Howell 10 years back, and even since then it seems like I'm not living in the same place. Fowlerville just finished the fair last week. I stopped by for a couple of hours, it was pretty good.

Grand River looks like any burb USA now. Three Borgs in 7 miles. Have to go a few miles off Grand River to find a shop not owned by a huge company.

Dave

Reply to
Dave