Saw Boss Blades

Thinking of upgrading my old skill saw to a Porter-Cable Saw Boss 6" circular saw. I like the idea of left blade and small size and I think the smaller blade should have less run out. Don't know about getting blades for it though. I see Freud has 20 and 40 tooth ATB blades but wanted to hear what others have and use. I will use it for final cuts on plywood veneer mostly.

TIA jw

it's a great little saw. I found it very accurate and it cuts faster than any other saw I have tried. with a good straightedge I can cut dead on. I have gotten my last blades at the same store i got the saw the on ones from PC are good quality.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Thanks for your feedback. Yes I was wondering about the blades. The only ones I see are from P-C and Freud and at that they are ATB don't see a rip blade.

jw

Don't think I have seen a rip blade. but with the narrow kerf it may not be needed. I have crosscut 8/4 purpleheart without a problem with it.

Reply to
Steve Knight