Safari

Name one.

Which one do you want, Mac or Windows?

Reply to
Upscale

Windows.

Reply to
Robatoy

Great software and hardware availability. Cheaper software and hardware. More people creating both of the above to give a greater choice.

Oh sorry, my mistake. You only wanted one. Get rid of second two advantages will you?

Reply to
Upscale

[trashed]

Great software? Like what?

Reply to
Robatoy

That was supposed to be greater not great. I wasn't commenting on the quality of the software, just that there was more of it.

Go disturb someone else.

Reply to
Upscale

[trashed]

Great software? Like what?

===== Well, IE 7, for one. Nothing exclusive about that, since it runs on Macs also. (We've now gone full circle. Are ya up for a second round?)

Reply to
MikeWhy

Can't? No. Won't? Yes.

It's run its course and guys are getting offended, so I'm done.

I might need some woodworking advice some day. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

:-)

Reply to
Robatoy

Not quite true. MS exceeded MacOS in several ways.

MS did much better when they supported running multiple applications simultaneously. The applications didn't have to use cooperative multitasking.

It wasn't until MacOS 10 that Apple addressed this problem.

Reply to
Maxwell Lol

Solitaire. ;-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!

Reply to
Robatoy

It's free with cheap computers.

Reply to
B A R R Y

Just to inject a grim note into this otherwise entertaining religious discussion (I'm running out of popcorn):

I really hope this rumor is not true. Jobs was the spark plug for innovation at Apple.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Plonk: An inexpensive beverage purchased and consumed at Pomeroy's. :-)

Reply to
jo4hn

That'd be plunk, wot?

Reply to
Robatoy

I'm guessing his online accent makes it sound like "plonk". :)

Reply to
Upscale

Could it be an irregular verb? Plonk, plunk, plank?

Reply to
Robatoy

Yeah, all of them do, just like all the car brands work. Some are more pleasing to one group or another, that's all.

I ditched Safari after a couple of days because it wouldn't do all that I needed. It does what it does quite well. It just doesn't do quite enough.

Life's like that.

Reply to
Charlie Self