Rubbed Varnish

I want to put a beautiful finish on an oak living room table. Thought I'd try a rubbed finish, but being my first time I need your advice here.

Ed

Reply to
Ed's Stuff

Advice about what? Do it or not? How to do it?

Reply to
dadiOH

Sorry. Yes, I need advice on how to do it.

Ed

Reply to
Ed's Stuff

Jeff Jewitt has some great books on how to do it. If you're in a hurry, y ou could always DAGS (Do A Google Search) on hand rubbed finishes for this group. You'll get plenty of info there, right down to the fine points. Good luck.

Reply to
gpdewitt

Reply to
nospambob

Hi Here is an interesting site about finishing furniture

Ed's Stuff