Router Table Value

I recently acquired two router tables at an auction and plan to keep one and sell the other so I would appreciate some pricing advise from the group. The one I plan to sell is shop built - 42" X 85" X 36" with a Porter Cable 690 router (with a 1001 Base). This was a single use set - up so it has a fixed wooden fence which would need to be replaced. Table is sturdy, router runs good. Do you think $125 is a fair value for this set-up? If not, what would be a fair value? Thanks in advance for your advise.

Reply to
Tom

I got $200.00 for my router table. (no router) I was the NYW one.

If you are including the router - id say $200 is a good price. $125 is a great price!!!

Reply to
Rob V

wow! that sounds like the mother of all router tables! 42X85...

DAVE

Tom wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Actually Id say about $25 is a fair price but if you included shipping to my house Im willing to go $30 for it ;-) !!!!

Jim

Reply to
James D Kountz

Yep - could double as a workbench or a catch-all.

Reply to
Tom

Nope - If I have to pay shipping I wouldn't pay you more than $15.00 to get rid of it. :-)

Reply to
Tom