Rockler Deal: Sandpaper Disc Station

Just got an email with this offer:

"We have a closeout special that should excite both serious woodworkers and hobbyists--The Rockler Sandpaper Disc Station! While there is a cosmetic flaw, the structure and function of this woodshop staple remains rock-solid, and best of all your visitors will get it at 50% off."

HappyGilmore

cardboard box your last rockler order got shipped in.

-Leuf

Reply to
Leuf

Or do you have one of those floppy disc organizers from back in the day when they were 5 1/4" wide? Or any kind of CD rack, with cardboard or 1/4" ply dividers. I just keep my sanding discs in the box in which they came - it's worked so far. Andy

Reply to
Andy