Ridged

I also liked the warranty and bought a TC about a year ago and am real happy with it...................also bought the planer, miter saw and hammer drill

Dave

Reply to
David Farmer

I will feel silly when you tell me, but what is a TC? Tenon cutter? Thermal Coupling? Tesla Coil? Torque Converter?

Reply to
Toller

NO, I am the silly one.........TC should have been TS (table saw)............can't even blame it on the spell checker!!!!!!

Dave

Reply to
David Farmer

I just had to change the shims on mine. I feel your Pain! Three pair of hands would have been nice to have.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

The Ridgid TS2400LS is a very capable tool. It is neither a General 650 nor is it trying to be one. In experienced hands ROTFL, the 'baby' tool will produce *LOLOL* better work

Reply to
Robatoy

Thats good to know....I'm also looking at their drill press....lol

Reply to
Deborah Kelly

U was wondering the same thing....but getting a Tesla coil might be cool too......lol Deborah

Reply to
Deborah Kelly

Well you know I'm from the country so biger is better :), and am a fan of tim the tool man taylor... more power...rotflmao And a hand saw in experanced hands has the posibility of producing better work then a moron with any table saw LMAO

Deborah

Reply to
Deborah Kelly

I've also been looking at the Ridgid TS3650 Table Saw. I have many reviews, all seem to say it is a good saw for the price. It also weighs about 300 lbs, and take 8 hrs or something to put together. But it comes with a mobile base that seems to be handy, esp. for me because my shop is small and all tools need to be put it a specific location to cut long stock. (in line with the hallway going into the back of the basement.)

I am seriously thinking of buying this saw.

I have the Ridged 13 inch planer that I haven't had problems with, I have the their 12 sliding miter box, which I think was a much better buy than the Dewalt 12 inch slider. I also have their palm sander and 6 inch orbital sander. Haven't had a problem with any of them.

For some serious reviews try:

Astriapo

Well I'm probably going to get the ridged...but first I'm going to make everyone in the news group cring and look at the one for sale in sams club....lmao

All I'm waiting for now is for the holadays to get over so I have money to buy the darn saw....lol (two little kids I love buying stuff for eats up money this time of year,also thanksgiving a 3 year olds b-day then christmas....lol)

I'm looking at first putting my workshop in the garage and moving it to the barn after I rewire it. The barn has three lights fifteen feet over head and three power outlets in the worst possible places....lol

thanks for your imput...

Reply to
Deborah Kelly