Repair or Replace a Ryobi R165 Router

I wasn't paying attention today and when adjusting my router in the router table I forgot to switch the lever to allow me to adjust the depth. Of course I just twisted harder an it worked until I realized what I was doing. I twist the cylinder on the threads on the base of. I've had zero problems with the router and no I miffed it.

Any idea on whether I should attempt to get it repaired or should I replace it. At most I think it would mean taking the base off and putting a new adjuster on then reattaching the base. Of course, I don't repair them for a living.

-Dave

Reply to
Dave