Renos well under way (NEVER AGAIN)

G'day all, I mentioned a while ago that the old bark hut was going to undergo some serious surgery. The old iron roof has been removed and new corrugated zinkalum sheets put in it's place. When we eventually get some rain we can see if leaks. With the old one, buckets where a nessecity in wet weather. The lounge, dining, living room and kitchen have been stripped totally and relined with gyprock. Put my final coat of colour on the lounge room today. Hooray.. painting done with the exception of doors. Will post some more pics as time allows. Next job is to sand and polish the Jarrah floor boards. They're not in to bad a nick considering their age.

pics are here

the best John

Reply to
John B

nice place .looks like our house about 10 yrs ago. Are you in Australia or is the Jarrah floor not what I am thinking of. good luck with the rest feels good getting near the end

Reply to
wodenob