Wells well again!

As mentioned last week my well pump packed up leaving me watering with expensive metered mains water. All is well again now, a the replacement pump arrived today and is now installed. I would like to make mention of the excellent service I received from Wiltec

who supplied the new pump. I found it listed on eBay but in reply to a question about its suitability they sent me a link to it on their own website where I ordered it £20 cheaper than through eBay!

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Love the welding helmet with go-faster flames! Do they ship direct from Germany?

Reply to
Piers

They do. I ordered late last Wednesday afternoon and the pump arrived Yesterday lunch time by DPD. They provided full tracking information and even sent me a text with a one hour delivery window and options to divert or delay.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Is it wrong to love a delivery company? ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

My experiences with DPD have all been positive too. OTOH, they have had good experiences too. I ordered a couple of pico-PSUs within a few days of each other, and was told the delivery window. I could guess that they would arrive early in that window, when the caretaker wasn't around to accept stuff (at which point they have to drive round the site and deliver somewhere else).

On both occasions the drivers didn't get to the caretaker's room - they found me sitting on a sofa in reception. "DPD for Eager?" "Yes" "That's me". Sign. Gone. They loved it.

Reply to
Bob Eager

just to add I tried them for spares relating to my fecked house booster pum p which they have a visually extremely similar model on ebay etc.

Emailing the service dept revealed that whilst they have some spares, there is no parts list or parts diagram for the model I was interested in, which I found slightly odd?

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K