removing old damaged insert nuts

There is a place to register for an account but it's not required (at least the US site).

Others that I've dealt with:

krw

They'll need all that before they ship it to you so what's the issue?

Reply to
J. Clarke

No shipping - walk-in customer - ... just wanting to see the price - without having them sell my personal info to every junk mailer and phone-bot in the world. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Your personal info is already out there.

Reply to
Leon

Get a disposable email address:

can make it valid for as little as 1 hour.

Or go to mail.com for a new permannent email address that you only use for "junk" purposes and never check - and make it easy to remember: perhaps something like snipped-for-privacy@mail.com ?

Reply to
invalid unparseable

.. not to Fastenal it isn't - nor will it ever be - because of their stupid unnecessary web site restrictions. John T.

Reply to
hubops

That's what I have done for many years - - for stuff that I want/need and can't avoid it - but being forced to provide all that info just to see the price of something ? no thanks. John T.

Reply to
hubops

This is a good ID ;-)

Alfred E. Neumann

1234 West 13th Street NY, NY
Reply to
invalid unparseable

1313 Mockingbird Lane Mockingbird Heights, CA
Reply to
krw

Do you realize how many people there are who'd have no idea what we're talking about?

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Kids!

Reply to
krw

Be sure to let me know how that works out -

- like anyone in the USA would ever shop at Fastenal dot ca .. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Let me know next time you are in and we can meet for a "timmies" or something.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Spae Nauer is good too here in Kitchener/Waterloo area.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

/humor off

/humor on