Mon, Dec 27, 2004, 3:09am (EST+5) firstname.lastname@example.org (BKeane71) exclaims:
I have recently made my nephew some blocks out of some spare planks I
had around the house, which are redwood (hey, they were free). What I
would like to know is, does anyone know of any poison precautions or
sensitivities people may have regarding this wood? He is 2 years old,
and I'm sure will be putting them in his mouth.
Might have been prudent to ask before you made them. Non-treated I
A short google would have came up with.
Other informtion, redwood is a sensitizer, supposedly toxic to
rabbits also reptiles (no loss there). Personally, I think I'd pick
some other wood to give a kid that's likely to chew on 'em - just in
Diplomacy is the act of saying, "Nice Doggie" till you can find a big
rock to bash in his skull.