Recharging Drill Battery Confution

We have had posts and replies on batteries being rebuilt and know I have two sites to look at.

says 2000mAH, while the other says 2100mAH. What is the differ? Is there any? Is one company better and the other in your past use? Or just go for the cheapest...

Don D.

Reply to
Don D.

Generally go for the higher number at the cheapest price, but in this case there is probably not a lot of practical difference in the rating.

No experience with voltman, but have used primecell twice in the past three years and have been more than satisfied.

Reply to
Swingman

2000mAH means 2000 milliampere-hours. 2100mAH means 2100 milliampere-hours. As amperes are a measure of the rate of current flow, milliampere-hours are a measure the total power in the battery. It is hard to see how such a small difference in total electricity can be noticeable. Jim
Reply to
Jim

Go off word of mouth. Im not sure these ratings are probably self appointed and thus not trustworthy. Likely oneupsmanship.

2100 is supposed to last longer, but thats probably neglidgible.
Reply to
dnoyeB

Try again.

Reply to
CW

dnoyeB wrote in news:naSdnebJJKXV75 snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

*snip*

You mean like the difference between getting a screw 3/4 of the way in and all the way end with the head just a little proud before having to recharge? ;-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

I've used primecell for my Panasonic batteries. Worked for me. YMMV. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn