Re: Varnish won't cover properly

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:34:18 +0100, "Ian" pixelated:

Forgot to mention this... when the craters started appearing i wiped it down >so there is a really thin coat on now and this kinda looks reasonable, maybe >im going to have to wipe the poly on each coat and live with a grainy >appearance.

- The only reason I would take up exercising is ||

so that I could hear heavy breathing again. || Programmed Websites

Reply to
Larry Jaques