Re: Oily Rags

mean that it has poly in it, thankfully.)

Whether it does or not Larry - just remember that blown oxy is happy oxy! :-)

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:37:00 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara" pixelated:

Amen, bruddah.

Have you seen the How-2-Crew on HGTV? Amy Harris is a mega babe and has just given Robin a good run for the money on buns to leer at. Yowza!

- The only reason I would take up exercising is ||

so that I could hear heavy breathing again. || Programmed Websites

Reply to
Larry Jaques