Re: Undergrad chemistry college choice

I want to study chemistry at a good college or university. I live in

>the US, but I will consider schools abroad. What are some of the top >institutions to consider for an undergrad chemistry major? > >Doug Miller > snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com >

Off the top of my head, I'd recommend Purdue, Indiana, Florida State, Ohio State, Illinois, and UC-Berkley.

Reply to
Lloyd Parker

Even Univ. of Central Florida in Orlando. They get a lot of projects with NASA and pharmaceutical companies. Seth Elsheimer there is doing some pretty neat research with fluoropyrimidines. Good Organic, Inorganic, and Physical Chemistry depts.

Dave

Reply to
pharmdave

Oberlin, Berkeley, CIT< MIT