Re: The question of baptism

Hey H, save your fingers. There's nothing for you to say to these types. Shoulda stayed out of it myself, but I had a moment of weakness (tacere).

Reply to
Prometheus

Christianity is not a joking matter, and neither is the soul of child.

VK

Reply to
Vito Kuhn

Dear (temporarily) Epimetheus,

Good to hear from you!

Ego etiam tacitus conatus, sed quam Juvenali, tam mihi.

Ridens, H...qui h*mo Horationus saepius esse debet.

Reply to
hylourgos

Ego paenitet hominem, at ego balbutio latin bene exilis. Si vous pouvez parler dans un autre langue de romance, je puex ca comprende meilleur. C'etait beaucoup des annes depuis j'ai etudie ces choses, si suis presque bete dans ces affaires mantenant. Je seulment connais que parlent avec les chretiens qui regardent le Bible comme c'est un recette par vie est un tache Herculean, et presque toujours fait rien.

Or, in other words, your head will break before the wall does, so stop banging it! :)

C'est meilleur a oublions ces gens, ils ne peut meme vous affilez pas. Si vous voudrais parlez un peut (cependant preferablement en anglais!), me envoyez courriel a ten.remoolb@kessej (a rebours). Ce n'est pas la approprie juridiction, d'ou ce langue au lieu de anglais. M'excusez par changes la langue, mais je presumes que si vous pouvez parle latin, pouvez comprendre francais, italien, ou espagnol, comme je puex comprends latin un peu.

Regardes, P.- un homme qui comprend Magister Ludi, mais pas noyade.

Reply to
Prometheus

God will punish you for using foul language.

Reply to
WD
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

WD wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

and we're looking forward to it.

Reply to
Richard Frank Dick Foot

Sure he will. Idiot.

Hey, have you ever wondered if they stop and drain that baptismal font if the first kid gets nervous and pees in it?

Reply to
Charlie Self
    • R
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

"Charlie Self" wrote in news:1121560270.421485.267040 @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

I do know that you will be pleading with us True Christians® in heaven for an oh-so-cooling golden shower, when you are eternally burning in hell, being sodomised by Satan, and having your flesh gnawed by deranged beasts the dear Lord Jesus made specifically for the purpose.

Reply to
Richard Frank Dick Foot

Reply to
Charlie Self

More fish f*ck stuff.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

.....a short real life story:

My kid was 11 when a Born again Christian family took her to church every Sunday, later they invited my wife to the church and spend two evening a week indoctrinating her. A year or so into the episode they wanna baptized my kid. I say "NO", she was too young.

All the while I stood by the sideline. Once in a while I attended the church's services. The matter took a different direction when her best classmate who incidentally invited her to church insulted and abused my kid in school. Both my wife and kid learned for themselves without me interfering.

I believe: Practice what you preach. Actions speak louder than words. Blind "Faith" always leads to disaster.

Reply to
WD

I know (Boston, San Diego etc...) your "True Christians®" being sued for what Satan does in hell. pleading, you must be kidding?

Reply to
WD
    • R
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

WD wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

A rich psychopath called Keith P Exford sues me about twice per year. In

2005, psychopath Keith P Exford has done so under the guise of Miss Sarah Branson BA FFD, a bent barrister from Brixton, London.
Reply to
Richard Frank Dick Foot
    • R
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

WD wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Faith is when you believe something that is not true.

Reply to
Richard Frank Dick Foot

Wow... that is a sad statement... you call yourslf a PASTOR?

--Carl

Reply to
Carl Walther

For the benefit of anyone reading this who hasn't yet come across the individual calling himself "Pastor Dick Foot", or variants of it, you should be aware that this is an assumed name of someone who bears a grudge against the real Pastor Foot and is deliberately trying to blacken his name. The actual name of the person behind these postings is Tom Moore, who has a website at . See also .

Mark

Reply to
Mark Goodge
    • P
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

"Charlie Self" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Burping in it-alt.sesso.masturbazione Charlie Self ?

Reply to
Pastor Richard Dick Foot

Ignorant, polytheistic, false-christian scum, the Jews know better than to fall for your stupid anti-christ garbage!

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Pastor Winter

Reply to
Pastor Steve Winter
    • C
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Well now? What would Jesus say to that noisy widdle outburst?

Reply to
Chadwick Stone©

Pastor Steve Winter writes something that has nothing to do with woodworking.

Please keep this in your own newsgroup, and don't be tricked by trollers into posting into non-related newsgroups.

Reply to
Bruce Barnett