Paint to use on the lip of the inside of dryer??

The paint in front of my dryer vent tray is starting to peel paint. Looks like it got scratched some how. It's right when you open the dryer door, and it's right in front of the vent tray on the white part of the dryer (Not the drum). Any suggestions on NON-Flammable paint? I called rustoleum, and they said I couldn't use their epoxy appliance paint because it's flammable around heat. I need suggestions. Thanks
On 9/18/2017 1:14 PM, Nicole Penland wrote:

I think their paint is safe to use when fully dried. Wife uses it on our microwave oven. The solvents in the paint are the main flammability concern and you would not want to use a lot of it and immediately turn on the drier. This is just common sense.
On 9/18/2017 1:14 PM, Nicole Penland wrote:

The person you spoke to is an idiot. Yes, it is flammable when you apply it but I doubt you will apply it when the dryer is operating. The specs on the paint say it is suitable for laundry equipment, but not for oven interiors or stove tops. See this below.
"Can i use this on dryer exterior?" Can i use this on dryer exterior? Expand This Question JanKin on 08/17/2017 1 Answer ANSWER THIS QUESTIONAnswer this Question Rust-OleumSupport Rust-OleumSupport on 08/18/2017 We like how you think! Rust-Oleum Specialty Appliance Epoxy Spray is a hard, moisture resistant enamel that is suitable for indoor metal surfaces. It provides a smooth, washable surface for refinishing the exterior of appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, laundry machines, dryers and other indoor metal applications such as tables or cabinets.
On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 1:56:14 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

? Looks

toleum, and

It's hotter inside the door, where this will be going, than in the exterior as described above. But I think it's not all that hot and it will work fine too. Agree that whoever they talked to is an idiot, even if it doesn't work, it's not a flamability issue.
There are also touch up paints made for appliances, that would work too.
On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 17:14:02 GMT, Nicole Penland

http://www.rustoleum.com/product-catalog/consumer-brands/specialty/high-heat-spray/

but this one is : http://www.rustoleum.com/product-catalog/consumer-brands/specialty/appliance-epoxy-spray/
On 9/18/17 1:14 PM, Nicole Penland wrote:

There are high-temp automotive paints used for engine and component painting.
--
“Prior to capitalism, people amassed great wealth by looting,
plundering, and enslaving their fellow man. Capitalism made it possible

It's not flammable at 200F after it is cured. I would use any epoxy enamel made fur appliance touchup - let it cure well before using.
Engine paint isn't what you are looking for. Porc-a-fix touch-up glaze is available at Home Depot in Canada - likely in the US too - $6.89 Canadian. Home Despot in the US carries Rustoleum Gloss White Aplliance Touchup for $3.36. It can be used to touch up your range which gets a lot hotter than a clothes drier.
Rona carries Porc-A-Fix in the US as well as Dynamic Appliance Touch-up enamel.$7.59 and $7.15 US.