RE: Special Machines

Several on this list seem to enjoy solving problems using specially designed and built machinery.

The link below may give you some new ideas.

Since this is an open list, the link below requires the obvious edit to become functioning.

Lew Hodgett

WTF? No Festool?

Reply to
Robatoy

Reply to
RicodJour

You recalled it very accurately, and I would imagine that there are different lyrics and embellishments.

RicodJour

You recalled it very accurately, and I would imagine that there are different lyrics and embellishments.

First time I heard that diddy I wasn't old enough to vote, which would be the Kennedy-Nixon race.

Oh how time flies.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

================================ Godiva

Now Godiva was a lady who thru Coventry did ride,

For all the village to see her clean and lily white hide,

And of all the men assembled,

Was an engineer of coarse,

The only one who noticed that Godiva rode a horse.

Chorus:

We are, we are, we are the engineers,

We can, we can, we can demolish forty beers,

Drink rum, drink rum, drink rum and come away with us,

For we don't give a damn, for any damn man,

Who doesn't give a damn for us.

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Punch either one into Google for a full set of lyrics.

Have fun.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett