Re: Should I get a refund on these chisels?

Oh yeah?... you think I should call the Riverlin Works and ask all about it and whether or not I should get a refund???
--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

it and

Well, I suspect either they or the retailer would be able to better advise you on refunds than a newsgroup can.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

"Slamming" as in a manner of speaking, using the chisel with a mallet.

Those are tauted to be made with decent steel anyway.

Any use of a chisel has bearing on it.

I am doing the "Scary Sharp" method, works fantastic, and I know how to do it quite well. I wouldn't want to scratch up my expensive strop leather (I have horse butt hide) with those burs.
My original question really meant: "Is it normal and acceptable that these chisels are doing this...???" ...kind of thing.
I have several Buck Brothers chisels. They work great when framing projects present the need. I use other brands in the woodshop. Mark

are
hold
end-flats
needs