Re: Router Gloat

I missed that prior gloat. But the other day at the Borg I picked me up a PC for $100.00. Snagged the last one in the box. Wooo hooo. Quite a difference from my 1.5 hp Ryobi. Mark

I saw the earlier thread abot the 2HP Porter Cable plunge router > marked down from $219.00 to $100.00 at Home Depot so I wentto snag > one. All gone except the display. Manual and allen wrenches were > missing. $75.00 SCORE!!!! I have plenty of allen wrenches and I'm sure > PC will send me a manual for free so I don't hurt myself:).... Now > heres the sad part. I've never even used a router. I'm a woodturner. > Guess I'll find a use. > Jeff Bennett
Reply to
Herman Munster

Thanks for the tip! I snagged mine after calling around. For those in the DC area, as of 9/15/03, The Oxon Hill BORG has one left (I got the other) and the Hyattsville store had 3 on the shelf. (verified by the associate, not just looked up in the computer)

Reply to
Donnie Vazquez