Re: Router applications?

wide groove down the center of one side, maybe 1/8" deep. So the end

> view of the square rod would look like a U. Will any ordinary router > do that? I've never used a router. Thanks.

Kind of small stock to hold properly and use a high speed device on. I'd consider cutting a simple channel with a chisel, hand saw, razor knife or something like that and clean it up with one of Lee Valley's new side rabbet planes.

Upscale