Footlocker - Back From Scout Camp - Pix on ABPW

Well, the footlocker made it back from a week at camp without suffering too much. The Scoutmaster wanted to wrap it up in a blanket when he saw it but I asked him to just put it on the flatbed with the other lockers. I wanted both it and the boy to come home with a few character marks worthy of the name.

The attached photos are sort of an experiment in a couple of senses:

First, I wanted to see if posting all the photos in one message made the message too big.

Second, I'm testing the camera to see if the focusing is screwed up. My daughter tells me that my camera is not taking sharp photos anymore. They do look a little fuzzy to me and maybe I'll get Charlie Self to help me out with this.

The previously posted photos were of the box prior to completion. These photos show the hardware mounted, screws dusted and interior trays made up.

Also, the Elevation shot shows the sacrificial QSWO runners in place per Swing's suggestion. Other than the hardware, these are the only parts that have mechanical fasteners. I thought it best if they could be easily replaced. Regards, Tom.

Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker

Tom Watson

Pat Barber

ATT.NET may no longer provide ABPW, but that doesn't mean the newsgroup isn't available from (other) quality providers...

They showed up showed up without problem here.

Reply to
Morris Dovey

It indeed exists ... just NOT for you!

You have been deprived of a service you are still paying for, by an ISP that is kissing some politician's butt, while both arbitrarily decide what you can and cannot see.

Those who are not outraged by this, and fail to make their outrage known, can expect more of same.

Reply to
Swingman

True dat. I still have APBW. Did you put a secret compartment in there? A boy needs a place to hide his stash ya know. Hopefully for you that just means junk food....!!

Reply to
dayvo

I would tell you but then I would have to kill you.

There are thirteen secret compartments in this piece.

Regards, Tom.

Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker

Tom Watson

Yep.. I ain't got no binaries of any description. Looks like AT&T has wiped the old slate clean.

Morris Dovey wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber