Re: Purple hat scrapbag set, who will share? TIA - PH-SEWBAG01-HUS.rar (0/1)

RH: when I split to less that 10,000 lines per post I end up with 101 posts for this particular file....I will flood the group and then be liked even less by you ;)

saw sewlittletime >, Bless us ALL with: >>here you are! >>-SLT > >Here we go again :-/ >SLT, your posting technique is just not going to work for everyone. >I attach the tutorial for setting post split size in early versions of Agent - the >version recommended for this NG. How you get these screens in >X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 4.2/32.1118 >I have no idea and no need to find out. There are better(?) Usenet >tools available. >When you set your split fro less than 10000 lines _everyone_ will be >able to retrieve the files. > > rH
Reply to
sewlittletime