Re: Piano Wire Dragon Fly

>> Could someone please repost the pictures of the dragonfly (or the url). >> This ISP (ATT/SBC - DSL) is getting increasingly more frustrating in the >> way they drop posts, especially binaries. > > Here you go > >
since Google doesn't archive binaries groups, I've taken the liberty of

crossposting to rec.woodworking so that this URL, at least, *will* get archived.

Nice work, Charlie. The lacewood veneer is an especially clever touch.

Reply to
Doug Miller

As far as the binary archive for abpw, courtesy of DJ Delorie, there's:

Nova

Nova wrote in news:o54Zi.1888$ET.1491@trndny03:

Now this is the BEST thing to come to this newsgroup in a long time! I'd like to thank DJ for the time and effort, and hope this is a permenent (or at least long-time) thing.

Reply to
Smaug Ichorfang

IIRC, DJ's been archiving the photos for a couple of years.

Reply to
Nova