Re: Our Heavenly Father 12-22-05

Our Heavenly Father says,

> "You live in a time special, not that each time is not special, but > times such as this is, when you receive What you just did, it always > makes Me happy to know that your love for Me draws you close to Me and > I to you."

This is a ww group. Don't you have any of His bookshelf plans to share, or something?

Reply to
Father Haskell

"Whats a cubit"

Reply to
Markem

You didn't study Pre-metric?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

You didn't study Pre-metric? ========================================================================= You never listened to Bill Cosby?

Reply to
CW

Just Another Joe

Find out HERE:

most powerful factors in the world are clear ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will. -- J. Arthur Thomson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

"Well lets see here, i used to know what a cubit was. Well anyway, when you get that done..."

Good ol' Bill Cosby.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Yes, I'll save everyone the trouble of looking it up (from Wikipedia):

A *cubit* is an ancient linear unit based on the length of the forearm, from elbow to the tip of the middle finger, usually from 17 to 21 inches (43 to 53 cm).

It's not to hard to see why they didn't use the distance from the base of the heel to the middle of the kneecap! : ) Either would seem to be workable if you worked by yourself!

Reply to
Bill