Re: OT Wow Frontline The Warning

On Oct 29, 6:31=A0pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote: =A0If I am more vehement in Obama's case it's only because

the magnitude of his Constitutional abuses is so much higher and the rate > so much faster.

How many people has Obama sent off to die so his friends could line their pockets?

Reply to
Robatoy

None - just like Bush before him did not do this.

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

Reply to
Robatoy

It may disqualify me from *your* version of "debate" or "reality" both of which correspond to their real equivalents the way Rosie O'Donnell is a supermodel.

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

Then keep some soap, water and towels handy.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Lew suggested some soap..Maybe we best bring some Lysol? :-{

Reply to
Robatoy

You guys showering together again?

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

What marbles? Any semblance of reality marbles that you may have had at one time rolled away a long, long time ago. Now, you're viewed simply as the newsgroup clown.

We've all come to accept that you have absolutely nothing to contribute in woodworking conversation to this newsgroup , but if you're going to talk about something else entirely unrelated, at least attempt to make some sense on occasion will you?

Reply to
upscale

Reply to
Robatoy

He might thrive on that stuff.

Reply to
Robatoy

Haven't you two ever heard of "Shunning"?

So simple, so effective.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Nah! Only chance of getting rid of a rodent like Daneliuk is a heavy dose of Contrac Bloc Rodenticide. It's the top rat and mouse bait block in the industry.

Reply to
upscale

I haven't seen a post from Tim in ages - why don't the rest of you do the same? If no one responds to his posts, he'll eventually give up.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Think that's called shunning.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

None. Every single soldier, sailor, airman, or marine in Iraq is a volunteer. When they signed up, they knew the risks of death or serious bodily injury - not unlike a sky-diver, mountain climber, NASCAR driver, or anyone who marries a Texas woman.

They willingly accepted those risks for the opportunity to kill people and blow things up.

An astonishing 85% of military personnel who served in Iraq or Afghanistan have re-enlisted at every opportunity. The remaining 15% have retired, invalided out, or married harridans. The 1st Infantry Division, parts of which have served FOUR tours in Iraq, consistently meets its annual re-enlistment goal after only eight months into each fiscal year.

It's what they trained to do, its what they want to do, it's what they NEED to do.

Reply to
HeyBub