Re: OT Re: Pitbull VS Kitten

>>> Who knows? Try a photography group to show off pics and >> stay on topic. > > You didn't see the furniture in that video???

Moron trollster

Reply to
Twayne

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:35:17 -0400, "Twayne"

Guess you're the new net cop here. I'll try to stay off topic in the future.

Reply to
Dave

------------------------------- Subject clearly marked O/T.

How long have you been afflicted with advanced analitis?

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Yes you are.

Reply to
Robatoy

Actually, jerk-boy was the one who marked it OT, but he's still a jerk-boy.

Reply to
Steve Turner