Re: OT: Pvt. Jonathan R. Pfender, 22, of Evansville, Ind., died in Bayji, Iraq, on Dec. 30, when an improvised explosive device detonated near his HMMWV during patrol

TELL YOU WHAT . . . I THINK WE SHOULD ALL GIVE UP WOODWORKING AND SPEND THE REST OF OUR LIVES TALKING TO

81.923.33.44 or was that 90.22.34.66 or wait maybe 90.44.55.28 sure wish his mom could have thought of a better name. It really has affected him badly. Looks like he has spent most of his life in the IP wilderness floating from one newsgroup to the next going OT all the time poor man.

Lets help him . . . lets get a paypal donation set up and make a difference this year we'll get him a fixed IP address! So he wont have to keep changing his address all the time.

This is maybe all he needs for some stablity in his life. Sure we're happy we have names. Its must be sad to float from one IP address to another all day. So heads up lets make a difference.

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 001-06 > January 1, 2006 > >

> DoD Identifies Army Casualty > The Department of Defense announced today the death of a > soldier > who was supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom. > > Pvt. Jonathan R. Pfender, 22, of Evansville, Ind., died in > Bayji, Iraq, on Dec. 30, when an improvised explosive device detonated > near > his HMMWV during patrol operations. Pfender was assigned to the Army's > 1st > Battalion, 187th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 101st > Airborne > Division, Fort Campbell, Ky.
Reply to
Connor Aston

Hmmmmm,

You post with all caps, you respond to a troll, you quote the troll's post,

Three strikes and you are out. You are worse than the troll as far as I am concerned because the troll bothers me not from my killfile. Neither will you now.

Reply to
Frank Ketchum