Re: One Thing Leads To Another(Errata Corections)

Errata Corections

Lew

Decided to get a new BBQ grill which turned out to be a great idea; > however, it also provided a new opportunity. >

The concrete slab where the grill gets used is about 4-1/2" above > where the grill gets used which creates a problem for one person to > move the grill.

--------------------------------------------------------- Should read:

The concrete slab where the grill gets used is about 4-1/2" above where the grill gets stored which creates a problem for one person to move the grill.

> Solution, a small ramp that can be put in position when needed and > stored away when not. > > About this time, somebody posted a grill cleaning tool using red oak > and a little ingenuity. > > Why not? > > My days of building things are winding down and this would be a fun > item. > > So be it. > > Pics of the project on ABPW in file named "GRILL PICS". > > Lew >
Reply to
Lew Hodgett

An erratum is a correction of a book or article. An authors booboo is a corrigendum. I just had to look it up, didn't I? :-)

mahalo, jo4hn p.s. Thanks to Wikipedia

Reply to
jo4hn

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 06:38:21 -0700, jo4hn

Shit disturber...

Reply to
none