RE: O/T: Clark Terrry

His trumpet is silenced at 94.

So his is Mumbles routine.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I used to have a vinyl LP: Pablo All-Stars or some such name. It featured Oscar Peterson and Clark Terry among others. I was never an Oscar Peterson fan; he was frequently (although not always) too busy for my taste. But Clark Terry's solos were really fluid and wonderful, despite being no slouch himself in his display of technique.

Reply to
Greg Guarino