Re: Not really a gloat but I'm pretty darn happy

www3.sears.com

kraM

Picked up an old Craftsman 8 inch table saw last week in really good > condition. Model 103.22161 with complete stand on wheels, strong running > moter, an excellent miter gauge and 3 different inserts for it. Fence locks > and works fine (for what it is). The thing is in really good condition and > works like a top. Does anyone have any info on this thing? The one thing it > doesn't have is any extensions. If anyone has an old junker I'd be > interested in the wings if your selling. The table on mine is 20 inches. Got > it for fifty bucks which is a price I'm happy with. > >
Reply to
Herman Munster