Re: ### micro-FAQ on wood # 039

You claim that the hardest softwood is harder than the hardest hardwood. I find that hard to believe. Details please.

Reply to
toller

Reread this sentence: :The hardest hardwood is some three times as hard :as the hardest softwood, but the hardest softwood is some four times as hard :as the softest hardwood.

I don't think you are paraphrasing him correctly.

Reply to
alexy

"That's completely different. Never mind." Emily Litella

Reply to
toller