Re: Metric

I don't need a Beaver (the plane, that is), 6 passengers is too big for nothing as there is only me. I'll save you a lot of cash & charter a super cub. Coming to think of it, maybe I'll get my neighbour to fly me. Where can you land a float plane in Sarnia?

BTW, the ice roads are in the NWT. All we have is a couple of ice bridges here. And drivers are called mushers, not "guys who say mush"! Sheesh!

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

If you really don't like airports, there's a big pond just north of town that should do...

Reply to
Morris Dovey

If there's a grass strip a floatplane (not a flying boat) should be able to handle that as well. Pavement and gravel will chew up the floats, but they work on grass as long as you aren't loaded down too heavily.

Reply to
J. Clarke