Re: Maintenence Management Professional

Sorry, but I'm concerned about your organizational skills even though you say they are strong. However, I am interested in seeing your creative and innovative problem solving skills at work.

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA

This guy is spamming various newsgroups. He posted his resume in the sci.med.nursing newsgroup, although I sure didn't see a degree in nursing listed.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN