Re: (( KEEP POSTING KRUNCHY )) That's right " I AM YELLING "

I would not mind the post if I could open them, I like to look at peoples

>work and learn from what I see. But to have to buy special programs to view >a file that takes up so much room is a little annoying. > >Opinions are like as@#holes everyone has one including me! > >-- Log >

There is nothing to buy ...its all readily available and its all free..yes free

there is a catch tho.... its up to you to take the initiative and LEARN something new...and the funniest part of that is that none of it is new!

start here

I told you that I used a 10lb sledge to drive 1" finishing nails you would think I was nuts... but hey..IT WORKS doesn't it ??

Thats the way you should look at OE ...yes it works... NO, it is NOT the right tool for the job.

That was your first lesson... and that was free as well

Reply to
Krunchy