Re: INSPIRATION - CONTRAPTIONS

>JOAT>Of course I don't think you're a complete idiot. Some parts are

>missing. > >Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT >Web Page Update 23 Nov 2003. >Some tunes I like. >
TomL

i wonder what you do with the wasps that were caught...

irax.

Reply to
Iraxl Enb

How long do you suppose it will be before we see this device mentioned in a usenet thread associated with exacting revenge upon one's enemies?

Kelly

Reply to
Kelly E Jones

I figured T would know.

-JBB

You don't know? Figured everybody knew that.

suffer from Sumtimes Syndrome. Sumtimes I remember, sumtimes I... What?

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 26 Nov 2003. Some tunes I like.

J.B. Bobbitt

My friend, Bert, eats them.

ARM

Reply to