Re: Hardware ID question

Looks to me like part of a door latch - the part that goes into door

> itself and then is retracted by the handle.

Sounds like a good possibility, I haven't heard any better suggestions for it, if I find any verification I'll post it here.

Also, i had a number 74, the rocket shaped thing, as a kid. You > unscrew the top, insert some caps(rememebr cap guns), throw it up in > air and caps explode on impact when it hits the ground..

Yes, it's a cap grenade.

Thanks for the reply.

Rob H.

Reply to