Re: Harbor Freight Shipping [Vs amazon]

B a r r y wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Who said this had free shipping? Perhaps you are confusing this case > of slow shipping with Amazon? >

Hey, Amazon's free shipping isn't so bad.

A couple of Monday's ago, I web ordered a new PC compressor (CPLDC2540P). It arrived (fully intact, even!) exactly one week later. Can't complain about that.

Regards,

JT

Reply to
John Thomas

I wouldn't either! If I'd ever had the same experience!

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y