Re: handsaws

- Bill Wilson -

What brand of handsaws do you all recommend. I need a whole new set. I > need something I can sharpen and maintain myself. Most of my work is > without electricity. Also, where are they available online? -Thanks - Nehmo -

Out of curiosity, where do you work that doesn't have electricity?

I don't use my hand saws much. I have a B&D Navigator

does most jobs that a hand saw can do, but I don't use that much either.

Reply to
Nehmo Sergheyev