Re: GUY MACON has NO COLLEGE EDUCATION (guymacon, pseudo-engineer)

I have no idea who Guy Whosis is... I have no idea who robert whatever is.... I have altered your post to demonstrate how childish it is and have even included the address from your headers as the same kind of spam bait you have offered up.

If you have a beef, speak up, say your piece, offer your PROOF. And, ferkrisakes, stop crossposting.

robert.mcclenon > > robert.mcclenon has NO COLLEGE EDUCATION and NO COLLEGE DEGREE. That is so > sad for a person who fancies himself as an electrical engineer. He even > admits on his online resume that he will accept a lower salary because > of his lack of a proper education. > > robert.mcclenon learned electronics from one of those home study > do-it-yourself kits that you see on TV. > > robert.mcclenon is not a real engineer. > > View his picture here--- > >
> You can see that he is extremely overweight, does not shave, and he is > known to have seriously bad body odor. He drinks and smokes > excessively. Who else but a loser would use the kind of shameless > self-promotion as robert.mcclenon does? > > -- > > snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

Reply to
Jim Warman