RE: FS postings

So what's the policy on this NG about woodworking related For Sale postings?

I've been lurking here off and on for years and have been tempted at times but didn't want to get flamed for it.

Mike

Reply to
Epictitus

There is NO policy, and no one to enforce it if there was.

That said, the Romans around here more or less agree that you won't get flamed too bad if you precede the Subject line with "FS".

Knock yourself out.

Reply to
Swingman

Or "FA" if it's on eBay.

Reply to
Doug Miller

If you're selling signed copies of the Enchiridion, I'm in.

Nice to know you're still around.

Reply to
Tom Watson

"0 Crito, if it thus pleases the gods, thus let it be. Anytus and Melitus may kill me indeed, but hurt me they cannot." Plato's Crito and Apology

Sorry never learned to sin my name ;-)

Reply to
Epictitus