Re: Finishing Stand Test Run

it to. Not only that, I also wound up saving time on the finishing.

Probably fewer gotchas too, since you can get to all sides easily.

Are you going to paint it yellow?

Reply to
Silvan

I guess it will gradually get finished anyway, one drip at a time.

Roller skates huh? You sure seem to have a lot of those laying around. Wasn't it you telling me to use a roller skate axle to do my own shop built sharpening angle jig thingie?

Maybe I need to get some sleep.

Reply to
Silvan