Re: Film Faced Plywood

In fact, Film Faced Plywood has many use.Our client in Spain use them as truck floor. They have very good strenth and cheaper cost.

Dear all, Can you help on this? As you know,How many use method or the Film Faced Plywood except for Concerte Formwork, Truck Flooring.

I export Film Faced Plywood. I think North America is a good market.

Best Regards

David Xu(Chinese) Email: cathay snipped-for-privacy@126.com

Reply to
cathaywood