Wooden Model Airplanes

Has anyone tried to purchase products from aviationmodelworks.com? I've found out that they're offering wooden model planes online. I just wanna know if their price is worth it for the quality of the product.

Reply to
Raven

I have seen these at some mixed craft shows and the quality is very good. The price was about half to 3/4 of what is listed in the webpage though.

Reply to
sweet sawdust